Plan now to join a small gay group cruise with Venture Out aboard Crystal Cruises’ luxury intimate yacht, the Esprit, next year. Discover the Dalmatian Coast, where majestic mountains meet a crystalline sea and archaeological treasures abound, from UNESCO sites in Sibenik and Trogir to the Venetian flair of Vis and Hvar.
The coastline and islands of Croatia are stunningly beautiful. And taking it all in aboard an intimate-size yacht is the lovely way to go. We can dock in small towns and islands where the big ships can not.
With just 62 passengers onboard guests are pampered with six-star service — and just about everything is included on this 7-night sojourn!
Setting out from Venice our ports of call will be:
We conclude in Dubrovnik.
Even if you’ve done one of Venture Out’s land-based tours of Croatia experiencing the country by sea is an all-together different and delightful experience. We’ll see some places that weren’t on our land tours, and Venice, of course, always warrants a visit whether it’s your first time or fifth.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: With only 62 passengers this yacht fills up FAST. There is very limited availability in the two entry-level categories.
EARLY-BOOKING SAVINGS: Save $1,300 per person before January 5, 2021.
Please EMAIL US to receive the current pricing for this exceptional cruise.
All of this is included:
- Superb Michelin-inspired meals
- Drinks (including fine wines and premium spirits)
- 24-hour self-service pantry with wines, snacks, coffees, sweets
- Butler service in your suite
- Shore excursions at each port
- 24-hour room service
- In-suite dining when you prefer
- On-demand movies
- Gratuities onboard and ashore
- Daily yoga classes, small gym, sauna
- Lectures and local entertainers
* This is not a private charter. Our Venture Out group will be joining other passengers on this sailing.
* Please note that a minimum of 10 travelers will be required for a Venture Out tour escort to accompany the group.
* The payment and cancellation policies for this cruise are those of Crystal Cruises, not Venture Out’s. Please contact us for those details.